Tour Description :
Price : $ 5.500/night (minimum charter 5 nights)
Pax : 8 pax (4 couples)
Distance : 55 mil
Note : Cruising to gili islands (Lombok island) from Mertasari jetty around 2 days 1 night
About Gili Island
- The Gili Islands are a group of 3 tiny islands – Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air – in Indonesia, near the coast of northwest Lombok Island. Characterized by sandy beaches fringed with palm trees, they're known for their coral reefs just offshore. On the smallest island of Gili Meno, sea turtles swim at Turtle Point. At Gili Trawangan, the largest island, a sunken ship sits at Wreck Point near Mentigi Beach.
- In local Sasak language, Gili means “small islands”. There are other gilis around mainland Lombok, but the Gili Islands usually refer to these three sister islands: Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air. Once a popular destination for partying backpackers, the Gili Islands are still a much-beloved part of the famed Banana Pancake Trail. Throughout the years however, a wide range of new experiences have entered the mixture previously saturated by budget homestays and cheap bars. Stretches of sand are now dotted with romantic luxury villas, while in other places you’ll find rugged jungly trails home to thriving wildlife.
- Gili Trawangan The biggest and most developed of the Gili Islands, Gili Trawangan (or Gili T), is both a vibrant party island and laid-back tropical getaway, alluring an exciting mix of crowds to its shores. This island knows how to throw parties that rave on well until early morning, when the baton is passed on to dive instructors, market vendors and café owners.
- Gili Meno Sandwiched between two other islands, Gili Meno is the smallest and least developed of the trio. This makes it a favourite destination for honeymooning, conservation and wildlife spotting, where you can trail along the white-sand beaches with hardly another soul in sight. Gili Meno also houses the turtle sanctuary that in turn has bestowed a thriving population of sea turtles to keep divers company.
- Gili Air Decades before this small island emerged as a hip tourist destination, Gili Air used to be the main attraction of the Gilis, with impressive natural features described like legends in many a backpacker bar. Until now, a large population of locals still reside on this island, while Gili Trawangan is mostly bustling with foreign tourists. This is where you’ll find the most authentic villages and traditional huts, which also sell locally produced goods and crafts. Gili Air is also for the adventurous at heart, offering avant-garde attractions like subwinging, kitesurfing, aqua yoga, SUP yoga and more.
– Cruise Director – Professional Chef – Bartender – Meal (2x BF, Lunch, Dinner) – Drinks (Juice, Mineral Water, Soft Drink) – Tropical Fruits – Snack – Water sports (Kano, Stand Paddle, Snorkeling) – City Sightseeing at Nusa Lembongan (we will provide for the transport) – Sound System (Bose L1) – Fuel – Staff (1 Captain, 1 Ass Captain, 2 Engineers, 3 Crew)
– Diving – Diving Equipment – Diving Instructor – Alcohol – Gratuity – Transport or Pick up Service from hotel – Insurance
$35/bottle (order on ship)